Your solid and certified training program with a focus on Consulting & Technology
Why Kinpoint Academy?
From the academy to business class
The business partners
The Kinpoint Academy Module
Start your academy career with our Basic Module. Within a three-week training program you will receive a broad introduction and then in-depth knowledge in the essential areas of Consulting and Salesforce. The carefully coordinated mixture of theory and practice ensures a varied and sustainable training experience. The entire third week is intended exclusively for intensive preparation for the final Salesforce exam. Let’s go: with the Kinpoint Academy safely in business class.
- 2 days of presentation Dynamics
- 1 day Power Point & Excel
- 2 days of agile training with Scrum Master certification
In-depth Salesforce training
Exam preparation incl. Registration for the official Salesforce exam
Certifications after completing the Academy
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Certified Presenter (Presentation Dynamics)
- Kinpoint Academy Certificate (Official Kinpoint Academy Graduate)
- Comprehensive training program for Consulting & Technology
- Solid Salesforce training led by qualified Salesforce trainers
- All trainers have 10 years + experience in consulting
- Higher market value and competitive advantages through recognized certifications
- Inclusion in the Kinpoint candidate portal (this gives you the exclusive chance to present yourself to selected, large consulting firms).
- Cooperation with companies from industry and consulting
- State-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- The training is carried out in German and – upon request – in English
- The costs for comparable training courses are usually much higher (30% savings in comparison to alternative providers)
Our training offer
Do you have any questions?
Yes, our Academy training program can be financed with an education voucher. You can check whether you are able to use such a voucher under the following link:
No special IT skills are required. Only Microsoft Office should be installed on your own laptop.
You will receive an email confirmation from Kinpoint.
Free cancellation is possible up to 4 weeks before the start. For later cancelation, 50% of the costs will be charged.
Bank transfer, Paypal
We run our programs with a maximum of 15 participants.
Our trainers are certified specialists with extensive practical knowledge in their field. They also have extensive training experience.
Our training program consists of a balanced mix of theoretical and practical units, whereby we attach great importance to the practical component.
The training is primarily carried out in German, if necessary also in English.
Owning a laptop would be a great asset. If this is not the case, please let us know during your booking so that we can arrange a replacement.
The premises specially made available for the Academy are located in Düsseldorf. You will receive more details with the booking confirmation.
Our trainings day start at 9 a.m. and end at 5 p.m. During this time, we will provide you with hot and cold drinks as well as a warm lunch.
If you fail an exam, you have the opportunity to repeat it. For a small fee, we will provide you with additional documents as well as the offer of a support call. In addition, we help with re-registering for exams.
After successfully participating in the Academy, you will receive your official certificates and our Academy certificate. We create one for you
Profile in our Kinpoint candidate portal. This gives you the exclusive chance to present yourself to selected, large consulting firms.
For this we need a résumé (CV) from you. As soon as a company shows interest in your profile, we will contact you immediately.